• Die-cast housing• High accuracy• Various outputso 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc and +/-10Vdc
The 7539 is a conditioning amplifier PCB assembly for use with strain gauge bridge transducers.Supplied in a die cast box sealed to IP65 and powered from an external dc supply, it provides stabilised dc excitation to the bridge and generates an output of 3-wire 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, 0-5Vdc or 2.5-7.5Vdc.When powered by a bipolar supply, the voltage outputs can also be bipolar.The amplifier has reversed supply protection, 25 turn Zero and Span controls and screw terminal connections.
• Power Supplyo 0/12Vdc to 24Vdc for 3 wire current and unipolar voltage outputso +/-12Vdc to +/- 15Vdc for 3 wire current and bipolar voltage outputs.
• Bridge Excitationo 10Vdc stabilised (nom)
• Bridge Resistanceo 87 ohm minimum
• Bridge Sensitivityo 0.3 to 3.0mV/V
• EMIo Input RF suppression
• Output 1o 4 to 20mA (max 30mA)
• Available load voltageo V supply 9V
• Output 2o 0 to 5V, 0 to +/-5V, 0 to 10V, 0 to +/- 10V and 2.5 to 7.75V
• Adjustmentso Zero; 25 turn poto Span; 25 turn pot
• Connectionso Screw terminals
• Non linearity error 0.01%• Zero Temp coefficient 0.3 micro-volt/degree C• Span Temp coefficient 0.01%/degree C
Specification may change without notice
Active Load provides complete transducer solution designing and manufacturing strain gauge transducers.Strain gauge transducers
are designed to be Load Cells, Force Sensors, Torque Sensors, Pressure Transducers and any other strain related product.
Active Load will incorporate the strain gauge cells with a strain gauge amplifier to achieve an enhanced signal.
Many of our strain gauge load cells are designed to be in the form of load monitoring pins to measure rope tension. Other forms taken are as load monitoring links and compressive load cell.